Founder, Sit. Stay. Grow., LLC
An animal lover of all kinds—they have been a part of my family my whole life. Caring for them is a privilege and a passion. My previous pets include a horse, a bird, rabbits, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, lizards, turtles, fish, and snakes. Currently, I’m the proud mama of a cat with a major attitude, Linus. An avid gardener, I have earned the title, “Flower Lady”, in the neighborhood. I practice organic principles as much as possible while caring for pets and plants.
We have a soft-spot for senior pets, special needs pets, unusual pets, and, of course, puppies and kittens. We are dedicated to continuing education and skill as professional pet sitters and sharing our knowledge to improve the lives of animals.
Sit. Stay. Grow. has donated to local ‘no kill’ shelters.
Our company is female-owned and operated.
We are a local small business headquartered in Columbus, OH.
Contact Us to set up a meet n’ greet with your designated professional.
- Breakaway collars are needed for most pets.
- Cats require daily visits.
- Cruelty to animals is a sin.
- Pets should be treated as members of the family.
- Organic is best.
- People who lack means to care for them should not own pets.
BUSINESS OWNER’S CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Member of Pet Sitters International and Central Ohio Professional Pet Sitters Network
- Member of Central Ohio Professional Pet Sitter’s Network
- B.S. Degree in Biological Sciences (cum laude)
- A Diploma in Landscape Design
- Received Certification as a Professional Pet Sitter from Pet Sitters International (twice)
- Thumbtack Top Pro for 2017 and 2018
- Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR (twice) and Earned Hands-on Certification from Denise Fleck’s Pet First-aid & CPCR Class (Nov 4, 2019)
- Certified in Customer Service for Pet Sitters by Pet Sitters International
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating