Introducing Happy Tails Columbus
It is with great sadness that due to a medical condition deteriorating my health I am no longer able to oversee operations of Sit. Stay. Grow. and will be closing the doors 8/31/2021.
After much deliberation and research, we have selected Happy Tails of Columbus, LLC. to continue servicing our clients and new referrals with similar services, pricing and the level of care that you have come to expect.
Happy Tails Columbus, LLC has been in service for over 8 years, providing in-home pet sitting, dog walking, and more. Owner, Carly Johnson, and her large team of providers are very welcoming and will make sure your furry ones are well-cared for.
Many of our sitters and walkers are already available through Happy Tails. As per our sitter’s contract; our sitters and walkers cannot work for our clients directly, their only option to continue service is to become a part of the Happy Tails Columbus team.
New client onboarding process with Happy Tails generally takes about 1-2 weeks to complete.
To get started click:
Happy Tails website and complete their meet and greet form.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your pets over these past years. Wishing you and your pets health and happiness.
With deepest regrets and I will miss all our furry clients,
Pet Lover and Owner Sit. Stay. Grow., LLC
- Breakaway collars are needed for most pets.
- Cats require daily visits.
- Cruelty to animals is a sin.
- Pets should be treated as members of the family.
- Organic is best.
- People who lack means to care for them should not own pets.
BUSINESS OWNER’S CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Member of Pet Sitters International
- Member of Central Ohio Professional Pet Sitter’s Network
- B.S. Degree from Wright State University in Biological Sciences (cum laude)
- A Diploma in Landscape Design from Anna Gresham
- Received Certification as a Professional Pet Sitter from Pet Sitters International (twice)
- Thumbtack Top Pro for 2017 and 2018
- Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR from Pro Pet Hero (twice) and Earned Hands-on Certification from Denise Fleck’s Pet First-aid & CPCR Class (Nov 4, 2019)
- Certified in Customer Service for Pet Sitters by Pet Sitters International
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- Covid-19 certificate earned July 20 from Petsitter’s International