Our Safety Protocols
To keep both our service providers and clients safe
Service personnel have signed an agreement promising to conduct themselves in a manner that will protect themselves and others from the Coronavirus during any service, walk, or visit.
We ask our clients to maintain the 6 feet social distancing when we come in your home. As well as provide a mudroom, kitchen, or bathroom where their sitter can wash their hands and dry them on paper towels.
These are the protocols service personnel promised to follow when conducting services in your home:
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from the client and other persons at all times.
- Wash hands with soap and water (20 seconds or longer) upon entering and leaving a residence.
- Notify Sit. Stay. Grow. if they suspect or notice any illness or safety concern at the residence.
- Agree that services may be cancelled or changed at anytime due to corona virus.
- Dry hands with a clean towel or paper towels (if offered).
- Cover mouth and nose with a facemask during any trip inside a customer’s home.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect all touched surfaces inside the client’s home (or keypads) if used.
- Stay home if ill.
Let’s stay safe and ride this storm out together.